Thank you for taking the time to visit our Terms and Conditions page. Placement of orders is an acceptance of the Terms as outlined in these pages.
You will find all the information you need to place your order. If you still have any questions, please email Villa Interiors Customer Service here or call us on: 02 9437 6150
We have designed this site to ensure your shopping experience is easy and effortless and to compliment our gorgeous store in Crows Nest NSW.
This website is a great way to explore our products before you come into the store or shop online if you are not a local.
Information that will help you further:
- Delivery Information
Orders are processed once payment is received.
Items that are in stock, will be dispatched within 48 hours. Please check the product description for timing details.
When calculating delivery time, please consider the following:
- Orders received after 1.00pm will be processed the following day
- Credit card and address need to be verified
- Orders are sent via Australia Post Registered Post or by courier, both of which are able to be tracked and are more secure.
- Deliveries will be made during business hours & will need to be signed for on delivery. Please ensure you provide the appropriate address.
- If no-one is home at the time, your parcel will be held at the local post office or courier depot. A card will be left at the address advising you of this.
You will receive your order in 4 – 7 business days.
- Furniture is delivered Australia Wide.
- Orders are sent via specialist furniture freighters.
- Lead times vary for each range, please check Product Description for details.
- Once product is ready, we will call you to arrange delivery.
- Delivery Fee will be charged separately, based on location & number of items.
- Only Homewares & Small Items can be sent internationally. At this stage, we cannot ship furniture.
- Order delivery time for international orders will vary depending on location. We will advise cost and lead times when the order is received.
- Orders will have a tracking number for added security.
- Please make sure your contact details are correct so that we can contact you with your freight cost.
Delivery fees are calculated on the dimensions and/or weight whichever is larger.
Some items are marked “Bulky”. The final delivery fee will be sent to you once payment is processed. The
order will not be processed until the additional delivery is paid.
SMALL PARCELS: calculated at checkout based on Australia Post or Flat Rate.
FURNITURE: calculated on location, access, size etc and will be advised when order is received.
Please Email or Call Us with any questions or queries. Phone: 02 9453 6150, Email click here
Delivery Fee will be sent to you once order is received.
Our aim is to provide you with a great shopping experience and for you to have the product you choose.
Please choose carefully, products cannot be refunded if they were wrongly chosen or if you change your mind.
We will exchange an item or provide a credit note valid for 2 weeks from the purchase date.
If a product is faulty, significantly different to those shown or described to you or not doing what it is
supposed to, you are entitled to a refund under the Trade Practices Act.
PLEASE CHECK THE DELIVERY AS SOON AS IT ARRIVES & BEFORE SIGNING THE DELIVERY RECEIPT. DO NOT SIGN THE RECEIPT IF THE PRODUCT IS DAMAGED. Please call us immediately.
Returns will be processed based on the following criteria:
- You must call us as soon as you receive the product: Phone: 02 9453 6150
- A written authority, from Us, must be obtained before the product is returned. We will send this to you once we have spoken.
- All Associated Freight Charges are your responsibility – The delivery cost back to us and the cost of the replacement will be borne by you.
- Products must be returned within 7 days of receipt.
- Once request is approved, the replacement item will be ordered, or credit note issued less the cost of delivery.
- Products must be returned in the state in which they were received, ie: re-saleable. Product must be in the original packaging. If the item is received damaged or not in the original packaging, it will be returned to you.
We undertake many security measures to ensure the privacy of your personal information.
Records are kept under lock and key and data is encrypted.
We do no receive your credit card details as this is all processed on through the PayPal system which in totally secure.
We do collect your name, address, contact phone number, email address and personal preferences as supplied to us.
We use this information to contact you, offer you personalised service, process your order efficiently and to let you know about new events and offers.
Through website information and data we also collect information on the website you come to us from, the date and length of your time at our website and your domain server.
We do not share your information with any third party. It will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned.
If you don’t want to be on our Mailing List please let us know via the link at the bottom of emails or our Contact Us page.
Unless otherwise stated Copyright and information to this site is owned by Villa Interiors Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. Except for the purpose of a bona fide use of this site or as otherwise permitted by the Commonwealth Copyright Act 1968, this site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold,
re-sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Villa Interiors Pty Ltd.
All prices are inclusive of 10% GST.
International Orders are not subject to paying the 10% GST charge.
All prices are in Australian Dollars $AUD.
Shopping at Villa Interiors is absolutely secure.
All information is encoded before it is sent over the internet.
We use PayPal to ensure the highest security in credit card payment.
Warranty Terms differ for each supplier, please check Product Description for details.
Normal wear and tear and environment over time do not qualify under Warranty Terms.